[mapguide-users] Source Code for GT - Test Application

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Feb 18 14:02:46 EST 2009

I think you also need the Redding.mgp package that has the invoke URL's
already setup in the main web layout.  You can download it here:
http://www.spatialgis.com/Redding.mgp

Also, here is a readme file that I dug up:

In order to setup the application, you will need to:

 1. extract the gt.zip file in the www folder
 2. check the gtcontants.php file to validate the server path(s)
 3. load the Redding.mgp package
 4. create a user called Markup (password: markup) that has authoring
priviledges
 	OR
    create your own user with an Author role and edit the source code
accordingly
 5. the generic task commands are invoke URL calls

Andy