[mapguide-users] Creating package problem in maestro

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 08:32:59 EST 2009

  Hi,
iam using mapguide opensource 2.0 (with .net 2.0 +IIS 5.1)
Now my problem is that

While creating a package using mapguide maestro

1) i have created 1 feature resource for my oracle user
2) Next i want to create a layer (by using a view in my database) .
but my problem is that my view is not displaying on the schema combo box

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2358845/maestro.jpeg

can we able to load layer in the form of database view

plz tell me the solution