[mapguide-users] Silverlight/Moonlight Viewer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Feb 21 05:26:30 EST 2009

I was the one who originally started the thread, and I have not
done anything in that direction yet.

You may want to look at the DeepEarth Silverlight application:
http://www.codeplex.com/deepearth

It basically uses the DeepZoom feature of Silverlight together with tiles
from Virtual Earth. It should be very easy to modify it to use MapGuide
tiles
instead.

You still need to manually build selection/tooltip/overlays though.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S