[mapguide-users] Two performance questions

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Sun Feb 22 10:22:13 EST 2009

Heh. This thread is starting to digress. I'm interested in speeding up the
seeding.

Zac, thanks for your comments. I fully intend to take MapGuide out of the
picture once the tiles have been generated.

You started by saying "i have to stress the concept of testing out the
concepts yourself" which you follow up with "too often i see people doing
heaps of work based on the wrong assumptions". The reason I posted the
original message was to avoid the wrong assumptions when I'm testing the
concepts! If I discover that painting the server increases tiling speed by
50% I'll be sure to share it with you ;)

Thanks again
Stuart