[mapguide-users] Connect to MS SQL Server

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Mon Feb 23 07:56:31 EST 2009

Hi all,
I have installed MS SQL Server Express Edition 2005 and have some tables
there, created by Map3D 2009, containing lines and points.
Which provider should I use to connect to this data as ODBC provider
allows only point features?
I saw SL-king have a provider but the latest release there is for MGOS
1.2 (FDO 3.2.2) and I would like to use it with MGOS 2.0 - I have both
installations, but I would use 1.2 only if all other options fail?

Any help will be appreciated

Stefan Dalakov