[mapguide-users] FF 3 ...AJAX viewer does not load map

shad0wsong shad0wsong at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 18:21:07 EST 2009

I was having an annoying mouse zoom problems under FF3 using the AJAX viewer.
when i scroll to zoom, it's not zooming where my cursor is pointing, it's
always too far left or right.

I tracked it down to being in the function "HandleMouseWheelEvent". It's
using "event.screenX" for FF. The problem shows up with a dual screen setup.
Having the browser in the second screen inflates the screenX value and makes
the map zooms in wrong. The fix is change the "event.screenX" to
"event.pageX"

Hope this helps!