[mapguide-users] Upload .shp file

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:00:57 EST 2009

Are you using MapGuide Studio or Maestro?

If you are using MapGuide Studio, create a Load Procedure containing the SHP
files you want to upload. The load procedure will create the Feature Sources
and Layers Definitions for you.

If you are using MapGuide Maestro, this link explains how to create Feature
Sources
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuides/FileFeatureSource)

- Jackie