[mapguide-users] Custom Search

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Jan 28 16:55:54 EST 2009

Kenneth,

Thanks for the response, I am still working on my programming I am unsure on
how to read through what I belive is a mgByteReader that the resource
retrieves?

perhaps I can use the mgLayer.SelectFeatures(mgQueryOptions) however this
returns a null exception... :(

              MgResourceIdentifier myresrc = new
MgResourceIdentifier("Library://" + myLayer.GetLayerDefinition().GetPath() +
"/" + myLayer.GetName() + ".LayerDefinition");
              MgByteReader rd = resourceSrvc.GetResourceContent(myresrc);

Response.Write(EscapeForHtml(rd.ToString()));

This writes out the entire XML File... how can I just return the Filter ? or
do I have to do some string work here?