[mapguide-users] Fusion and Digitizing

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jan 30 13:33:11 EST 2009

An alpha of MGOS 2.1 (including Fusion 2.0 beta) is supposed to be ready
by end of month, but I'm going to have a couple really late nights if
I'm going to make that :)

Paul, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Fusion 2.0 will run
against MGOS 2.0, though some of the performance enhancements may be
2.1-specific with 2.0 fallbacks.  All templates will need to be
rewritten though because of considerable changes to the Jx library and
the Fusion underpinnings.

Jason