[mapguide-users] Maestro - DataConnection error when selecting override

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Jul 1 07:43:27 EDT 2009

Version: 1.0.9.39693
KingOra 8.7
MGOS 2.0.2

When attempting to create a DataConnection I get the following error when
attempting to set a Coordinate System Override:
---------------------------
Maestro
---------------------------
Failed to retrive coordinate info: The remote server returned an error:
(559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Exception occurred in method MgServerGetSpatialContexts.GetSpatialContexts
at line 129 in file
d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerGetSpatialContexts.cpp

Seems that I do not have a problem when the USER for the connection is the
schema owner.
Would you be so kind as to offer an alternative when the USER is NOT the
schema owner? or Where have I screwed up?

I do in fact get this same error using Mapguide Studio 2009.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3188552/error_msg.jpg
r,
dennis