[mapguide-users] Here's some stress testing on Mapguide

Schäffer Balázs schaffer.balazs at dk.hu
Thu Jul 2 06:38:13 EDT 2009

Thanks Bruno for posting this all, we'have gone through it and the
conclusion is about the same (user sessions are not well released).
The big problems come when you use Oracle FDO provider. Fortunately,
with real usage, using SDFs the MGE is stable enough to live until the
night's restart :)

Balazs