[mapguide-users] Here's some stress testing on Mapguide

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Thu Jul 9 10:29:31 EDT 2009

I have good news
After fixing some memomry leaks in the MgWebLayout web api
and after fixing some of the Resource not found exception in my sheboygan
map i got this graphic

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3231758/Image2.gif

Far better than my previous one

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3182666/Image1.gif

There is still some memory leaks in the mapguide server as well as in the
web API,
they will need to be fixed, but we have a much more stable mapguide server.

The bad news is that sheboygan is no more the proper test platform to use to
stress Mapguide so it will be much more complicated for other to reproduce.

Bruno