[mapguide-users] re: connecting mapguide studio to oracle

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 10 11:22:41 EDT 2009

Create your connection to your SHP file or SDF file. Create an ODBC connection to Oracle using a DSN set up on the server. Join the two using the Join interface in the connection for the SHP or SDF file. The ODBC DSN should use an Uppercase login of the Schema Owner you wish to access. In Studio the connection can use any user that has select permissions on the schema.

Dave