[mapguide-users] Zoom to selected feature with Fusion MGOS 2.1 Beta

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Fri Jul 10 14:35:46 EDT 2009

An update - I am working around this problem by defining the map extents to
include all features then zooming to my desired initial extent on mapLoaded:

function mapLoaded()
{
    var mapWidget = Fusion.getMapById('Map');
    var extent = mapWidget.getExtentFromPoint(-100.743812,20.914291,5000);
    mapWidget.setExtents(extent);
}

This feel wrong to me, so please let me know if you have a better way.

Thanks!

Andy