[mapguide-users] Create Points Layer From Coordinates

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 10 15:12:26 EDT 2009

One option would be to use an Access or other database via ODBC. The table structure is very simple. You just need an X and Y column for your vertex values. You can add your letter as a label column and label them as part of the point layer or if the labels need to be fixed create a second layer with the coordinate values for the letters and create a text layer also using an ODBC connection.

Dave