[mapguide-users] setActiveTab in Fusion MGOS Beta 1

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Sun Jul 12 15:40:04 EDT 2009

I would like to programatically switch from the OverviewMap to
SelectionPanel, but can't get it to work by calling the showSelectionPanel
function, which for my application is:

var showSelectionPanel = function() {
  tabbox2.tabSet.setActiveTab(tab3);
}

The setActiveTab function is executing, but it is not doing everything
needed to make the switch.  Here is an example of the incomplete
setActiveTab:
http://smamap.com/mapguide/GreenMap/SanMiguelDeAllende/index.php?LAYER=food&LOC=BOVE

It switches away from the OverviewMap but doesn't display the contents of
the Selection panel (or highlight the tab.)  I get similar results switching
to any of the other tabs.  If you click on the 'select' tab, then the
correct information will display.

Is there an additional call I need to make or fields I need to set up in
advance?

Thank you for your help!

Andy Baltimore

p.s. Here's an example that does not try to change tabs.  The selection is
working but the use must click the select tab:
http://smamap.com/mapguide/GreenMap/SanMiguelDeAllende/indexNoSwitch.php?LAYER=food&LOC=BOVE