[mapguide-users] generating thematic layer programmatically

Tom Lazo / Stygy tom.lazo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:16:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I dunno if this could help...but i had the same problem, but i found a
solution on the Theme Layer of the phpviewersample:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.0.x-samples
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.0.x-samples

But it actually doesn't work with fusion...as the beatles said...i found the
solution with a little help from my [Mapguide] friends xD. I post the
solution on this link so...look around and take your time xD

http://n2.nabble.com/Problems-With-the-phpviewersample's-Theme-Layer-on-Fusion---Here's-my-solution-td3164056.html#a3164056
http://n2.nabble.com/Problems-With-the-phpviewersample's-Theme-Layer-on-Fusion---Here's-my-solution-td3164056.html#a3164056

Hope it helps.

Tom