[mapguide-users] Mapguide Library Folders

Luis Paolini l_paolini at uol.com.br
Thu Jul 16 15:48:08 EDT 2009

Hi All,

                I'm working with Autodesk Map 3D to publish some DWG files
to Mapguide in DWF format.  The process is:

1.       File -> More Plotting Options -> Publish to Mapguide

2.       Connect to Mapguide

3.       Create a Folder

4.       Publish

After that, looking into Mapguide Server Folders, I understand that my DWF
file was stored somewhere inside /Library folder.

The problem is that the folders are named by Mapguide using some pattern
(Ex: dfaaf08a-ffff-ffff-8000-00c09f3e1b02).

My question is: How can I discover in which folder the dwf published is
stored?

Regards,

Luis