[mapguide-users] Can't open LayerDefinition with maestro

Ludovic Gnemmi lgnemmi at rgd.fr
Fri Jul 17 12:03:47 EDT 2009

Hi List,
Maestro returns me an error when i try to open a LayerDefinition using
LayerDefinition-1.3.0.xsd schema.

"Unable to open the ressource Library://.....LayerDefinition error message:
there is an error in XML document (2,117)"

This line correspond to the schema definition.

I tried to add 1.3.0 xsd file version in Maestro schemas folder but it
doesn't help.

Everything is ok when layers using 1.2.0 version.

I'm runing Mapguide enterprise/Studio 2010 and Maestro r3911 (Windows)

Any help would be very welcome :/

Ludovic