[mapguide-users] Error connection to Mapguide Server

Luis Paolini l_paolini at uol.com.br
Fri Jul 17 13:58:26 EDT 2009

Folks,

                I'm in trouble. Everything was working fine until 30 minutes
ago.

                Now, when I try to connect to Mapguide using Maestro I get
the error message below.

                Any ideas?

System.Exception: The remote server returned an error: (559)
MgInvalidOperationException.:

The requested operation is invalid.

Exception occurred in method MgResourceHeader.Initialize at line 67 in file
d:\build\carrera_nightly\build_34.2\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\Reso
urceHeader.cpp

 ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (559)
MgInvalidOperationException.

   at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)

   at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(String address)

   at OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.HttpServerConnection.OpenRead(String req)

   at OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.HttpServerConnection.OpenRead(String req)

   at
OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.HttpServerConnection.GetRepositoryResources(String
startingpoint, String type, Int32 depth)

   at
OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.ServerConnectionBase.GetRepositoryResources()

   at OSGeo.MapGuide.Maestro.FormMain.RebuildDocumentTree()

   at OSGeo.MapGuide.Maestro.FormMain.FormMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs
e)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg,
IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Regards,

Luis