[mapguide-users] Display malayalam in the map

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 20 10:55:15 EDT 2009

The font you need must be installed on the MapGuide server machine for this to work. There may also be a .cpg file with the .shp file which indicates the codepage. You might check this codepage/associated language files are installed on your MapGuide server machine as well. On Windows this is under Regional Settings.

Regards,
Dave