[mapguide-users] Get the Selection

Tom Lazo / Stygy tom.lazo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:15:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

My doubt is as it follows... I'd like to import to excel some features info,
so... i have some features selected and here is the problem...how can i take
this info (selected features info) to php. I've read about the MgSelection
and MgSelectionBase but i dunno how to build them...
Is there any way to get the map selection ???

Thanks.

Tom

p.s. I don't want to make a new selection ... i want to start from a
selected map.

-----
http://n2.nabble.com/file/u222842/warning.png   Stygy is not a living being!