[mapguide-users] Regarding Shape file

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jul 23 02:50:27 EDT 2009

If you get no errors, there are a number of things that can go wrong.

1) The coordinate system is wrong
2) The data is outside the map
3) The layer does not display the feature (eg. layer is for points, but
data only has lines)
4) The display style for the feature is empty
5) The layer is not visible in the current scale range
6) The layer is not correctly added/saved to the runtime map
7) The map needs refreshing

Can you get the layer to appear in the legend?
If yes, you can rule out (5), (6) and (7)

If the layer appears in the legend, you are likely having case (1), (2)
or (3).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S