[mapguide-users] MapDefinition from runtime map

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 17:48:50 EDT 2009

MgInitializeWebTier('C:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\PhpMapAgent\\webconfig.ini');

$user = new MgUserInformation('user', 'pass');
$siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
$siteConnection->Open($user);
$site = $siteConnection->GetSite();
$sessionID = $site->CreateSession();
$user->SetMgSessionId($sessionID);

$resourceService =
$siteConnection->CreateService(MgServiceType::ResourceService);
$resourceID = new
MgResourceIdentifier('Library://Calgary/Maps/Calgary.MapDefinition');
$map = new MgMap();
$map->Open($resourceService, $resourceID, 'Calgary');