[mapguide-users] mapguide examples won't display, can't create new resources, possible permissions setup problem?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Jul 29 03:23:36 EDT 2009

I think that is an issue with Maestro.
It should definately not create temp resources in Library://

Do you have a full message?

Perhaps from the "Help" -> "Last exception" ?

If the maps fail to load, there is usually a message in the
error log for MapGuide. The path for the log can be found in
serverconfig.ini

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S