[mapguide-users] Adding layer to runtimemap

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Wed Jul 29 16:07:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to add a layer to the runtimemap using the MaestroAPI:

   MapLayerType layer = layerArray[layerName];
   RuntimeMapLayer runMapLayer = new RuntimeMapLayer(layer);
   runMap.Layers.Add(runMapLayer);

On creating the RuntimeMapLayer I get the following Error:

   error in XML document (2,117)

I suppose it's the same error like in this
http://n2.nabble.com/Can%27t-open-LayerDefinition-with-maestro-tt3276282.html#a3276282
thread  and therefore I build the MaestroAPI.dll
from trunk as mentioned there. But the error still remains.

Any idea?

Thanks, Gunter