[mapguide-users] Mapguide Studio

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Jul 29 18:10:24 EDT 2009

IMHO ...
For the new or fairly new user MG Studio is a good tool. It really does help
remove the "confusion" that you may experience w/all the new concepts and
vocabulary.

Once you have a reasonably good understanding of the architecture Maestro is
far and away the better tool. It allows for very, very easy manipulation of
your definitions and maps.

>From the .NET API perspective I found Maestro to be far and away the
"easier" tool to use. In addition, Kenneth hit some really "sweet spots" in
his overall design. Very productive.

Plus ... I still don't know how I ever got along without MgCooker. Thank you
Kenneth.

r,
dennis