[mapguide-users] FDO ODBC in Maestro

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 06:49:14 EDT 2009

Right in front of the eyes and I not see! :-/

Thank you very much Kenneth!

Regards,
Pedro

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S <ks at geograf.dk> wrote:

In Maestro, you must click on "Configure Columns",

and you can then define geometry and other things.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

Pedro Venâncio skrev:

        Hello

I’ve a problem when connecting to an Access database through FDO OBDC
(type DNS) in Maestro. The first image attached shows the interface of
Maestro to get that connection, and the second shows the interface of
Studio 2009. So, I can’t define the geometry properties in Maestro.
This is an error of my copy of Maestro (r4082) or that function is not
yet implemented?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Pedro Venancio

PS: Running MGOS 2.1b with IIS5.1 and .NET on Windows XP Pro SP2.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----