[mapguide-users] Add a new point to layer ( digitizing )

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 4 14:28:46 EDT 2009

Please see this thread:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2007-March/005887.html

In case you can't find the actual file, it is here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/tags/MAPGUIDE2.0.2/Web/src/mapviewerphp/layerdefinitionfactory.php

There is a similar named one here, but I don't think thats the one you want:
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/tags/MAPGUIDE2.0.2/Web/src/schemareport/layerdefinitionfactory.php

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S