[mapguide-users] Saving a point to map permanently

saloua wakrim wakrimsaloua.wakrim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:01:23 EDT 2009

ah ok i think that you see the point at first time but when you refresh it
desappears, so you don't see it , i've had this prob i think that is prob of
coordinates you use for your point if you create it correctlly and you don't
see it it's prob of coordinates wich you use and wich are not the correct
cause it's depends of map, that what you must do is to save xmldefinition to
your map (you go to File in mapguidestudio or that what you use to see your
features, and you select save as XML, in this xml file you will find
<minextent> and <maxextent> for cordinates of map, the coordinates you give
your point must be within this minextent and maxextent for x and y, try that
and reply me