[mapguide-users] 2.1 - EnumerateUnmanagedData not returning anything....

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jun 12 09:05:52 EDT 2009

Mapped drives are a seriously broken MS feature, IMO.
It only works in the current user session, and you cannot activate
the authentication from anywhere else than the Explorer program.

So, first off, you need to make sure that the drives are mapped
in the MgServer impersonation role, which is "Local System" by default.
You cannot log in as "Local System", so that's a bit hard.

I have heard that you can add "net use" commands to autoexec.bat,
to have it autocreate the drives on startup in the system account,
but I never got it to work correctly, and you would be required
to have the password in clear in the file.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S