[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.1 Ok in Studio error Message in IE Impossible to Get Entry Point...

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jun 16 02:44:33 EDT 2009

The .Net api is a wrapper that calls the binary dll's.
For some reason, your application (or MapGuide) is using
the old MapGuideDotNetApi.dll and the correct unmanaged
dll's.

If it is somewhere in your application, just update MapGuideDotNetApi.dll,
and recompile the project.

If the problem is with MapGuide itself, I'm guessing that
the old dll is registered somewhere inside the GAC.
Try locating and removing it:

The correct 2.1 dll should have AssemblyVersion 1.0.0.1, where the old
one is 2.0.0.2038
(Both have fileversion 1.0.0.1)

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S