[mapguide-users] Get Provider Informations

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:42:49 EST 2009

If you look at the xml content of the feature source (using
GetResourceContent() of MgResourceService), it will tell you the name of the
provider.

If you want more information about that provider:

The GetFeatureProviders() method of MgFeatureService will show the
parameters required to make a connection using that provider.

The GetCapabilities() method of MgFeatureService will show the capabilities
of that provider.

All these methods I have mentioned, return XML content in the form of
MgByteReader objects. Call ToString() to get the XML content from these
objects.

- Jackie