[mapguide-users] is Geometry in 3D ?

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Mar 5 18:53:50 EST 2009

I've been asked if mapguide can handle 3D geometry ?....
I'm not talking about displaying 3D solids or surfaces or anything of the
sort, I would like to know how a point or line feature is stored in an SDF
file ....? does it retain the X,Y,Z of the point but only work with the X, Y
? I would like to grab the Z of a point and work with it in some way or
another...

If not then I can always write the height as a property of the feature
before exporting to SDF I guess...