[mapguide-users] Accessing to non-geographic data

Rui Daniro ruidaniro at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 07:48:42 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am using Mapguide Studio 2009 and Postgres database. I can connect to my
database using OGR and I can see the tables with geographic data, but not
the ones with non-geographic data. Can anyone help with this and sort me
out? I want to concanate the non-gepgraphic tables with the ones with
geographic data. That is the reason I want to see my non-geographic tables.

I am much apreciated to any help that you could provide.

Best Regards

Rui