[mapguide-users] Mapguide Working Joins

Rui Daniro ruidaniro at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 13:15:09 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Can anybody help me creating working joins to use on mapguide? I would like
to create a join between one table with geographic content and another
without geographic content.
I've been told that the only joins between SDF and ODBC are working at the
moment. There is anybody who was able to join OGR Postgres table with
geographic feature and ODBC non geographic feature? There is any way of
creating this join via programming to later stage create a layer to display
data from both tables?

Many thanks in advance

Rui