[mapguide-users] Retrieving id value of points in a point layer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Mar 12 08:37:04 EDT 2009

If you data is in a database, you can just issue a regular select on the
corresponding table.
Otherwise, you have to use the MgFeatureService to query the relevant
FeatureSource for the data:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d5/d10/class_mg_feature_service.htm

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S