[mapguide-users] Layer's selection Problem

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Mon Mar 16 14:08:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

Sorry for late responce.

Everything should work. You have to check few things:

1. You have to have UNIQUE NON CLUSTERED INDEX on PointID column
2. You have to have Spatial INDEX on Point column
3. Map also have to use SRID 4326 (WGS 84)
4. Check on the Map that layer marked as selectable - it is not by default

It should work,

Andrei