[mapguide-users] Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Expressconnection

Sinelnikov, Andrei AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Mon Mar 16 14:23:44 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am not aware of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express link to
maestro

But if you want to present data from SQL 2008 table on the map:

1.       Add spatial column to your table

2.       Follow guidelines from this post
http://n2.nabble.com/SQL-2008-Geographic-data-type-can't-be-selected-td2
410036.html

3.       I have no idea where you are in terms of MGOS and FDO ( you
have to install MapGuide OpenSource and FDO 3.3...)

4.       Open Maestro and use SQL 2008 datasource using
Dataconnection/Layers

5.       Create map

6.       Enjoy

If you would be more specific in your question I might be able to help
more

Regards,

Andrei