[mapguide-users] 8-bit Raster displaying as 1-bit Bitonal image

Yuriko yuhash at telus.net
Fri Mar 27 15:07:46 EDT 2009

"The" Jason Birch of GIS Blog fame!?!

Thanks so much for replying.  I am new to Mapguide and am working with MG Enterprise 2009.  I understand that FWTools is an opensource stack of GIS tools and that GDALinfo is a tool specific to reading/writing spatial data, but I don't know if I have access to that through MGE.  I am working with a 64-bit Vista OS, and don't believe I can download and run FWTools.

Is there another way I could hunt down the info you seek?

Can you run gdalinfo from the FWTools utility package on that image and report back what it says?

Jason