[mapguide-users] Help with joining tables please

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 31 14:12:44 EDT 2009

Thanks for the update Darren.

I'm going to be looking into this issue once I get some data into my local SQL Server 2008 instance.

Fonts as point symbols should work. There are 2 options.

1) Create a Symbol Library and add the fonts to it.
2) From the Point layer reference the font directly. This may have an issue if the font you are trying to use doesn't exist on the server, but it does in Studio. There may also be an issue on Vista as the default font style for the layer may not exist in the Vista font libraries.

Dave