[mapguide-users] .NET viewer sample: query tool

nasp nspitilli at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 05:12:07 EDT 2009

Hi,
I specified a coordinate system with mapguide studio....all my points
disappeared from the map, not moved in another place, just disappeared.

Also, obviously, query tool doesn't work.

There's something about coordinate system, MG 2.0.2 and FDO that I don't
understand, but I haven't focused the problem.

Regards,
Naspi