[mapguide-users] Allow access to different layers based on login

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 20 03:27:02 EDT 2009

I would not mind writing up a proposal to list issues and workflow for
the login/user-management issues.
The RFC is formal, so I would write it as a wiki page initally, once the
actual issues are decided,
we could create issue tickets for each, and put up an RFC for each of
the breaking changes?

I don't have experience or time enough to actually implement the changes
though.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S