[mapguide-users] Oracle FDO and View

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed May 20 11:26:00 EDT 2009

Actually you can use a view if it includes the primary key column from the underlying geometry table. You also have to add user_sdo_geom_metadata records for the view. Basically insert by copying the entry for the underlying table that has the geometry.

It should work without the materialized view.

At least it does with the Autodesk Oracle provider.

Dave