[mapguide-users] Tooltip on MapGuide Web API

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon May 25 09:35:27 EDT 2009

The operation is called "QUERYMAPFEATURES", but I can't seem
to find it as a function from the Web API.
You can see it in use if you look in the file:
C:\program
files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\viewerfiles\ajaxmappane.templ
line 2555.

You may also want to read this thread:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2007-January/004818.html

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S