[mapguide-users] Set Map Height and Width on Web Api

gatopardo luis.diosdado at dossoftware.com
Tue May 26 09:49:58 EDT 2009

When I call the methods GetDisplayHeight, GetDisplayWidth or GetDisplayScale,
all of them return 0, although before I have called
MgRenderingService.RenderMap passing the image height and width, and the
image is rendered successfully.

I don't know how to set these values, and because of this some other methods
throws an exception like "value cannot be less than or equal to zero".

Thanks for your help