[mapguide-users] WMS layers

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun May 31 06:21:51 EDT 2009

Sometimes the initial display extents are invalid when previewing the item.
This is especially true for raster based data.

Try creating a map with the correct extents and the correct coordinate
system.
Then add the layer and preview the map.
If it does not work, try adding a coordinate system override for the
data source.
You should also check the servers error.log file for hints.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S