[mapguide-users] Creating and adding layers

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Nov 4 02:39:51 EST 2009

There is a short (incomplete) guide here that explains the procedure
from a users viewpoint:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuide

If you have MapGuide Enterprise, you can get Studio for free, which has
a manual in the "Help" menu.

If you need to create data as well, you need a GIS client application,
such as Autocad Map, ArcGIS or MapInfo.
(There are free clients avalible as well)

Your question is a bit vague, so if this is an answer to another
question, can you explain your current setup?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S