[mapguide-users] information is displayed on a pop-up window

NISHA P nishap97 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:44:43 EST 2009

Hi Kenneth

I did this also..But in "New window",the location of the file is shown in
the address bar...So that I want to display the  details on a

pop up window...But I don't know in which file i have  to  write the script
for pop-up window..

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S <ks at geograf.dk
> wrote:

>  In your WebLayout there is an option that states "Linktarget" or "Links
> open in".
> Select either "New window" or "Specified frame" and write "_blank" as the
> frame (without quotes).
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> NISHA P skrev:
>
> Hi All
>
> I have a point layer in my map..when i click a point on the map,the
> information will got in the right side of the map(taskpane)..
>
> I want to display the information on a pop-up window..For this, in which
> file I have to write the code for pop-up?
>
> I am using mapguide open and maestro with php and ajaxviewer..

> Thanks and regards
>
> Nisha

Nisha
nisha at iiitmk.ac.in