[mapguide-users] Add geometry to SHP

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Fri Nov 6 02:55:36 EST 2009

Hi!

Here is sample in C# from my code using just  FDO .NET API.
This inserts FEATURE in any FDO datasource specified in my FDO connection
(m_Conn) like SHP,SDF, oracle ....

IInsert command =
(IInsert)m_base.m_Conn.CreateCommand(CommandType.CommandType_Insert);
FgfGeometryFactory factory = new FgfGeometryFactory();
IDirectPosition position = factory.CreatePositionXYZ(X,Y, 0.0);
IPoint point = factory.CreatePoint(position);
command .PropertyValues.Add(new PropertyValue(GEOMETRY_COLUMN, new
GeometryValue(factory.GetFgf(point))));
command .PropertyValues.Add(new PropertyValue(LAYER_COLUMN, new
StringValue(bref.Layer)));
command .PropertyValues.Add(new PropertyValue(BLOCK_COLUMN, new
StringValue(bref.Name)));
reader = command.Execute();
if (reader.ReadNext())
{